something to be said

Thursday, January 29, 2015





i've got this thing about taking picture of the back of people's heads,
especially and exclusively of jay.
i even made a hashtag out of it.
+ looking at the beginning picture, i smile thinking about how you clomped through that mandarin orchard throwing peels back at me, laughing my favorite laugh.
a n y w a y s....
you fell asleep a few hours ago.
 6:30 on a thursday to be exact,
which is a bummer because thursdays are basically a friday.
so i watched my netflix,
took silly videos of you sleeping,
used you for your body heat + sneakily tried to prod you awake. 
then i got bored + started editing again
while listening to my special playlist on spotify 
+ norah jones, love me tender came on. 

love me tender, love me sweet,
never let me go.
you have made my life complete + i love you so.

love me tender, love me true,
all my dreams fulfill.
for, my darling, i love you,
+ i always will. 

i looked over at your wide open mouth + quietly laughed.
this is my marriage, this is my complete life
+ may i never forget that i've got a hard-working, loving husband
who works hard labor for us. 
who loves me tender + true
+ fulfills my hopes, dreams + wishes.
it's a wonderful thing to be married to you. 
you are everything i wish to be when it come to work ethic, responsibility + accountability.
you are dedicated, loving + really are the best.
thanks for keeping me sane,
keeping me grounded,
keeping me camilla.
i sure do love you.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment