14 Days of Valentine's

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Day is 10 days away!
i've always always loved this holiday.
love the meaning, the feelings + it's my second favorite candy holiday.
but, holidays can be tricky at times because of gifts, budgets + time.
SO with valentine's approaching this year,
i thought i would try something new,

14 days of Valentine's!

I pulled all my prints from The Dating Divas,
but their gifts were hourly on the 14th
+ while i love my husband + he loves me,
we both don't love each enough to wake up every hour, all hours,
to open a gift SO i put my own spin on it along with editing a few of their prints to say
what matched my gifts!
i started four days ago + i guess i'll try to catch up so you can either use this now, or for next year.
yowelcome.

on the first day of Valentine's my true love was given:



because what says love better than a mason jar filled with donut holes...


on the second day my of Valentine's my true love was given:


inside that package was some tropical chewy jolly ranchers, which are some of jay's favorite,
but you can easily do gum, chewys, basically anything that you can chew on. that's obvious though ;)



More Days of Love:

Day 5 + 6
Day 7 + 8
Day 9 + 10
Day 11 + 12
Day 13 + 14

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment