happy happy new years

Thursday, January 2, 2014

























this new years was one to remember.
we spent it in gridley with the counihan's, 
which is jay's sisters awesome family.
always a lot of fun + laughter,
basically i super look up to both ben + ladonna.
we made yummy cookies + played fun games,
we had a bonfire + sparklers,
we spent the night + i rang in the new year 
desperately looking for my missing wedding ring.
don't worry though, because prayers work
+ my silly brain stopped forgetting,
i found it.
but let me tell you, i'm not going to intentionally do that again...
family is awesome.
i came from a wonderful family + married into a wonderful family.
the new year has made me reflect on a lot, but at the end of the day,
i've got an amazingly huge family
to back me up on whatever, whenever.

happy happy new years!

ps. isn't ty the very cutest?! i just want to pinch him









Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment