our first fisher family reunion

Tuesday, August 30, 2016







our first fisher family reunion was chill + spent at home,
which was perfect! 
dad made a yummy BBQ, homemade popcorn + we were spoiled by
the YUMMIEST breakfast,
my family sure knows how to make a mean meal.
we then set up at Lake Natoma + spent hours on paddle boards, 
jay + i debated how many massive sturgeons were underneath us 
*best believe that i didn't get into the water after that* 
+ just had a plain good time.

i always believed i grew up in the best kind of place, 
not too far from the ocean, closer to the mountains + a lake/river a few minutes away.
thanks mom + dad for reminding me of that.
i've also loved seeing my family's interaction with eli.
my brothers have transformed into these stellar uncles, my mom + dad into
awesome grandparents.
it feels really good seeing my baby so so loved.


also...why don't i take more pictures?! 
here's a few snaps of the perfect weekend.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment