she said, i do

Friday, December 27, 2013











where to begin this post.
wyatt + i have known + been friends since preschool
beth + i ran around together at girls camp, i freaked out at her at junior prom + now she is one of my bestest friend.
both of these two mean the world to me.
on 3.21.12, beth took me out to get my nails done.
that night, jay proposed.
lets just say,
 i've been waiting for my chance for pay back for a while.
these two beautiful people waited
 two years for each other.
i was asked to film wyatt's homecoming here.
anyways, when wyatt called me last night,
i was 100% on board to help pull this surprise off.
i kinda lied a little to beth,
i got the nail pay back, 
showed up to a family party + filmed to the whole thing.
guys, if you don't know this by now, 
i'm a very emotion person.
it's cool, i've accepted it.
i cried.
i cried when it happened,
 i cried/laughed/+remembered my whole ride home.
there is something about my job as a videographer + photographer,
something really good.
i remember a lot.
i remember how incredible happy i was when i got engaged, 
almost got into a car accident looking at my ring one time.
i think the reason why i am emotional a lot 
is because i know how it feels.
i know the pure joy to be your very happiest 
when your perfect guy gets down on one knee,
when you say i do.
it's the best time + i was very very happy to be apart of my good friends
memories tonight.

ps. speaking about remembering...



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. okay I need to know where that sequin skirt is from?!

    ReplyDelete